Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fashion advice please?

So last weekend, the J Crew in my city was having an AMAZING sale in store - an additional 25% off sale items.  It was a great opportunity to stock up on some new pants since most of my fat girl pants were (finally) too big for even a belt to hold up.  

I was able to pick up 3 pairs of pants -- one pair of skinny jeans, and two pairs of these Riveter Pants in both the Vintage Fatigue and Rose Shadow colors, both for $14.99 each!  I am having no problems matching my tops with the more greenish colored pants, but am having some issues finding tops to match the rosy hued pants.


Today, I'm wearing the J. Crew Delaney Eyelet top in Navy -- I think the pants look really nice with a darker top paired with it since the rosy color is so pale.  I just don't know what other colors would look nice with these.  I don't want to be stuck just wearing navy tops with these pants forever.  

(J. Crew Delaney Eyelet top)


( J. Crew Riveter Pant in Rose Shadow)



So, I'm reaching out to you wonderful fashion mavens of the blog world.  What goes with these pants????

1 comment:

  1. I think people are still afraid of blue paired with black but I am a huge fan. I'd wear black pants with the top, too :) Maybe a red necklace or bracelet!

    I take it back, please don't take my fashion advice. I have very little fashion sense. Haha.

    ReplyDelete