Hello, World...
It's been a while since I have kept a blog, (public or private). I remember when blogging was kind of the "in" thing to do when it first burst onto the internet scene; everyone I knew had a Xanga account. I've made several internet friends with people that still maintain their Xanga accounts, actually. In recent times, blogging has transformed into quite the medium for people to focus on particular topics, be it wedding planning, baby making, or food eating. Well, at least, those are the blogs on my Reader and hold my interest. Keep in mind, I am not engaged, married, or with child. The only thing I can relate to with the blogs I follow is that I <3 to eat..
So who am I?
As of late, I've just been a blog-stalker. I began perusing Weddingbee at around the time my sister became engaged, to help her plan her backyard reception. I became hooked into reading about all of the bees' lives and wedding plans. This has transitioned into reading their personal blogs. I'm the lame blog-stalker. I don't comment much (if at all ever) or contribute to their blog discussions, like EVER. Only recently, I have reached out to some of the bloggers through Twitter. I think it's about time I make my contribution to the blogging universe...
What am I going to blog about?
I have no idea. Hopefully I'll think of something!
No comments:
Post a Comment